Ahhhh!! Welcome to summer break, which is just one of the reasons I’m so thankful that God led me into teaching. Now, when I say lead, I mean more like dragged me kicking and screaming, but you all wouldn’t know anything about that, would ye?? 😉
So what makes me happy? Depending on the season of life I am in, it could be many different things. Let’s make a list, shall we? Yes, we shall! Now, while this is not an exhaustive list, and does not include things like walking on the beach at sunset, or just taking off and driving with no particular place in mind, this is generally what makes me happy! So enjoy, and think about what makes YOU happy!!
- Being loved by God.
- Loving my wife.
- Dreaming with my wife.
- Being a father to my fatal 4.
- Anything creative
- When God uses me to encourage someone else
- Preaching the word of God
- Snuggling with my Zyla.
- Seeing my family eat something that I have cooked with love.
- Watching my children have dance parties.
- Catching Canaan before he runs outside naked after his bath.
- My students. Really. They make me smile.