One my sister-friends, Shawndra, started a daily posting on Facebook called Random Thoughts. We look forward to it everyday because it can take you down memory lane, make you check your faith, or straight laugh from a good healthy place.
I decided to do the same for today’s blog. So here we go!
- Why does it cost $20 whole dollars to rent a movie online? That’s disrespectful.
- How has your job said thank you for working doing a global pandemic? We got a t-shirt .I am very grateful to be employed during times like these but…
- 2020 is trash. Rest in Peace RBG.
- Please go vote on November 3rd. My mental health can’t take four more years of foolishness.
- Where has my love of reading gone? I should have so many books completed by now.
- Have you tried nail strips? They are awesome. I change my nail color every week.
- I miss wearing lipstick. I see no point of putting it on since I wear a mask all day.
- People please wear your masks. Yes it has it uncomfortable moments but I’m ready for the pandemic to be over.
- I’m over all those social media challenges.
- Why does my body hate certain foods now that I am older? The struggle is real and so is the heartburn.
Happy Saturday! What are some your random thoughts? Share them in the comment section below.