*cues Usher* *sings in the rain* these are my confessions *spin twirl*
- I secretly want to be a stunt car driver but not in any kind of dangerous situations, just those close coursed ones that drive for BMW and Mercedes commercials. Maybe they let you keep a car? Maybe that’s wishful thinking lol
- I recently wondered why I couldn’t type as fast and finally cut my fingernails.
- I don’t like Soap Operas but will watch a Tele Novella *shrug*
- The world religions class I took in college really opened my eyes to how some cultures view God and made me more open and accepting of other religions.
- I have no idea of what I’m doing 95% of time. I’m headed back to school and terrified BUT I’d rather be moving towards something than sitting still. All will be revealed. Amen.
- I still struggle with living at home although I shouldn’t because rent is due on the 1st just like anywhere else.
- I really didn’t want my dog. Still really could live without him but my mom is attached. Sooooooo he’s still here and currently begging to be taken outside *sigh* Calm down PETA, he is treated with love and well kept, I just wanted a pet break after having my other dog for 14 years.
- I’m much stronger than I think. I proved this to myself while working at FedEx, I just have to remember it now in this phase of my life. I can do anything.
- I’m officially old. I was watching Ellen and she had a 3yr old rapper on and he was doing “No Problems” by somebody and I exclaimed out loud “but do you know yo ABCs! hmph!” *sigh*
- It’s hard writing about yourself and finding interesting tidbits to share but this is good.
- What I once believed to be “in love” was just deep infatuation brought on by those soul ties. smh
- There was a period in my life where I felt NOTHING. Glad I went to group therapy. I believe it’s time to visit it once again. Protect your mental health!
- I’ve only had two boyfriends and I’m in my 30’s. It’s both a blessing and a curse. I don’t know the “game” but I pray the Lord protects me. Amen.
- If you’re still reading, you’re a trooper. I think I’m done with my confessions.